Wednesday, February 16, 2022

MY PROFILE

            P.S -IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT ME , CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW:

PICTURES OF MY MILESTONE


 

WHO AM I  ?

 

BRIAN MORALES PAGADUAN

Block 08 Lot 31 NHA Burot, Tarlac City

09561269019

pagaduanbryan58@gmail.com


SHORT STORY

 


              I am Brian, the third son of Bert and Edna Pagaduan. My father died when I was still in high school and my mother is a housewife. My older sister is Kimberly P. Quezon, my older brother is Christian, and my younger sister is Princess Mae.

My aunt brought me here in Tarlac to send me to school—she was the one who financially supported our education from the first to the twelfth grade because my parents couldn’t afford to send me and my siblings to school. I’m currently studying at Tarlac State University, taking up a Bachelor of Elementary Education, as a third-year student.

To be able to pursue my dreams and to help my parents, I am proud to say that I am a working student and a scholar. Being a working student is difficult; needing to focus a hundred percent of your attention in class and needing to exert a hundred percent of your strength at work can take its toll on you—not to mention the added challenge of balancing your time.

You have to keep your working hours and study time distinct. A working student is capable of balancing their academic and personal lives, of understanding how difficult it is to manage a job while attending school after work. When I became a working student, I realized how vital time and commitment are.

These are the things that have occurred to me so far and many more are yet to come. But one thing’s for certain, had I not trusted in God to help me in my endeavors, had He not given me the people who stayed by my side during my darkest moments, I might not have weathered the storms life had blown my way. I am Brian, and this is my short story.

PERSONAL DATA

·         Date of Birth:                     Oct. 25, 1999

·         Place of Birth:                    Camiling Tarlac

·         Age:                                   22 years’ old

·         Sex:                                    Male

·         Civil Status:                       Single

·         Height:                              5’5”

·         Weight:                              58 kg

·         Religion                             Born Again

·         Language/Dialect             Tagalog, Ilocano, Kapampangan

  

FAVORITES

·         Color                                 Black, White

·         Food                                  Sinigang, Pakbet

·         Drinks                                Smirn-off

     

EDUCATIONAL ATTAINMENT

College:                            Tarlac State University

                                          Lucinda Campus Rd, Tarlac City, Tarlac

Senior High School           Capas High School

                                          Sto. Dominggo 1st  Capas, Tarlac
                                          2018-2019

Junior High School           Capas High School

                                          Brgy. Dolores Capas, Tarlac
                                          2014-2017

Elementary                        Burot Elementary School

                                          Brgy. Burot, Tarlac City
                                          2007-2013


STRENGTHS

·         Good communication skills

·         Highly organized and efficient

·         Self-motivated, initiative, positive

·         Good in time management

 

SKILLS

·         Hardworking

·         Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint

·         Good communication skills

·         Highly organized and efficient

HOBBIES

·         Playing Guitar

·         Playing Basketball and Volleyball

·         Watching K-Drama

 

WORK EXPERIENCE

March 2018  –Water Station

August 2019 up until now  –Jollibee  Luisita [Service Crew ]



 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

ART CORNER

  A R T C O R N E R   Life involves a lot more than material prosperity, and art contributes to almost everything else that is part of be...